Thursday, August 28

this is it!

Finally!

I've been offered a job. It's been a while. But nevertheless, I'm really happy/relieved/thankful/excited about it.

MEWR called me up for interview more than a month after I applied, but just two days after the interview, they had good news for me for the position of OEE. Great news and I really just thank God for it.

Really, God provides. Time and again, He has proved it so I feel really blessed.

Anyway, works starts on 1 September 2008. The first day of my professional work life. The end of holidays. The beginning of a new phase of life. Now I just need a girlfriend to complete it. *kidding*

It also means more responsibilities. Contributing to the family, handling my own finances (although I've been doing that for the past three years), and the future is in my hands, how I perform at work will determine how my career path will map out. I guess it also means the end of school, as if Convocation wasn't end enough. It means meeting lots of new people, new friends, and I really hope to continue the occasional meet ups with my dearest friends. I must admit that I'm not particularly good at maintaining closeness after moving on to the next level, twice it has happened and I'm not about to let it happen again a third time, so I'm gonna make sure I'm gonna keep in touch with the few special ones.

Generally, good things have been happening to the people around me and to things that matter to me lately. (so if you want some good luck, hang around me!) I hope I'll grow into a better person, a kinder person, a wiser person, a fitter person and a more friendly person. But materialistically, I look forward to my first paycheck to buy the things that I want, to pamper myself and to pamper my loved ones for the first time.

Let's hope it only gets better from here on!

m.

No comments: