It was MAF again.
Oh yes, MAF is Mid Autumn Festival. Every year, Hwa Chong's alumni will return to gather with their teachers and friends and mingle among the old and the young. It just never ceases to amaze me every year how I would wonder if anyone is going back after all but when I step into the school, I always see familiar faces everywhere. And it's amazing how our teachers still remember our names even though we've graduated 7 years ago and they have had countless hundreds of students since.
But this year's MAF is special, in that I finally met up and went out with my JC classmates. (I haven't went out with them for 3 years or more.) They had planned to head to St. James Power Station, which I have never been to and wasn't about to try any time soon. But after a little persuasion and the fact that I haven't met them for ages, I decided to tag along, thinking I wouldn't be home too late. How wrong I was, and I ended up reaching home at 6am in the morning! It was fun though. (I never knew they club regularly) and I guess when a group of undergraduates go clubbing, and when a group of PMEBs go clubbing, it's different. Just know it's fun.
Jelly and Char came too afterwards, though I only stayed with them for a while. But it was fast how they found company in a short time. Well, I guess clubbing really isn't my cup of tea. Prefer chilling out more. But anyway, I'm glad I met up with my 67 peeps and I certainly do look forward to more gatherings in future. Invite me please! I'll turn up!
m.
Sunday, September 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment